New Construction Roofing
Avalon Roofing has worked with a core group of General Contractors, Custom Home Builders, and Commercial Builders for over a decade on New-Build or Renovation projects such as: home remodels, shopping centers, schools, churches, apartment complexes, tract homes, high-end custom homes, and Green Builds.
We will work with your General Construction Company through the various stages of New Construction Roofing. To ensure the roofing portion of your project is completed safely and successfully we follow a simple checklist prior to job start:
- Establish effective lines of communication with your project managers and site managers.
- Confirm actual build measurements are accurate to plan detail.
- Designate staging, storage, roof traffic paths, and access to job site.
- Trade-related Sequencing – The proper coordination of trades is necessary to ensure safety and prevent unnecessary roof damage.
- Trade related roof penetrations and details are completed prior to installation of new roof.
- Review and enforce EPA and OSHA Safety requirements.
- Review and implement Manufacturer Requirements.
- Prior to job start, come to clear agreement on how Changes to Scope or Change Orders will be addressed.
Avalon Roofing is Manufacturer|Factory Certified to install Roofing Products and Roof Systems from the following manufacturers: GAF, Owens Corning, Malarkey, Polyglass, GACO, and HydroStop.