Our Roof Inspections are a thorough, unbiased, expert assessment of your existing roofing or waterproofing system; including a Roof Inspection Report with pictures and detailed descriptions in an easy to read PDF format. Our Roof Inspection will assess the overall condition of existing roofing or waterproofing system, but is focused on gaining an accurate assessment of the following: approximate life expectancy, installation issues, performance issues, and any necessary repairs, maintenance, or roof replacement. If work is deemed necessary, a detailed proposal for recommended roof repairs or roof replacement will be provided with the Roof Inspection Report.
We have extensive experience in all types of Residential, Commercial, Industrial, and New Construction roofing and waterproofing systems, and will thoroughly inspect and assess the following:
- Condition of all roofing materials.
- Proper installation and use of materials.
- Condition of flashings, roof drains, and roof-top equipment.
- Roof performance issues.
- Necessary repairs, maintenance, or replacement.
Reasons to get an independent Roof Inspection:
- “Peace of Mind” – Knowing your home or investment property is adequately protected.
- Buying or Selling – Most general home inspections do not thoroughly cover the roof; therefore a “specialty” Roof Inspection is required.
- Proactive Measures – Our Property and Asset Management clients utilize our Preventative Maintenance Programs which include an annual Roof Inspection/Report.
- Insurance Claims – Typically for damages caused by wind, hail, fire or other unforeseen “Acts of God”. Most of the roof damage we investigate was caused due to contractor negligence and improper installation.
Roof Inspection Fees
Our Roof Inspection fees are based upon: location of property, size, access, and difficulty of roof. We are centrally located in the South Bay area of Los Angeles County and typically charge the following rates for properties within a 20 mile radius: Residential Homes $150 – $350, Commercial Properties $350 – $500.
Contact us today to obtain a Roof Inspection Report.